1. that the Registrant has received, read and understand the brochure
published by the British Columbia Real Estate Association entitled
“Working With a REALTOR®” (this document may be linked);
3. that all data obtained from the MLS® VOW is intended only for
the Registrant’s personal, non-commercial use;
4. that the Registrant has a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale or
lease of real estate of the type being offered through the MLS®
5. that the Registrant will not copy, redistribute or retransmit any of
the MLS® VOW Data or information provided; and
6. that the Registrant acknowledges the Board’s copyright in the
MLS® VOW Data.
Registrant or create an agency agreement with the Registrant. Any
financial obligation or agency agreement entered into by a Registrant
through an MLS® VOW must be set forth separately from the Terms of
Use, must be prominently labelled and may not be accepted solely by
mouse click. The Registrant must also receive a subsequent confirmation
of the terms of any such financial obligation or agency agreement and the
financial obligation or agency agreement may not become effective until
the Registrant acknowledges acceptance of those terms by mouse click.
Prior to entering into an agency agreement with a Registrant the MLS®
VOW Participant must ask the Registrant whether the Registrant is a party
to any other agency agreements.
This calculator is for demonstration purposes only. We does not guarantee that all calculations are accurate. Always consult a professional financial advisor before making personal financial decisions.